Classic Upright Arcade Machine flat pack kit
The Classic Upright Arcade Machine flat pack kit is manufactured from 18mm black melamine MDF and professionally cut on a CNC machine for high precision making the panels fit perfectly without leaving any gaps. The kit is very easy to assemble and can be done by one person.
This kit features a 2 player control panel layout and is compatible with monitors up to 24″ and the included VESA mount is adjustable, so customers can choose to either mount a 4:3 (square) or 16:9 (widescreen) monitor.We recommend to use the AOC E2470 monitor for his slim design, flat monitor frame surface and underneath buttons.
The back door is removable just like an authentic arcade machine making it very easy to wire the arcade or do any maintenance.
The control panel can be flipped open for a better access simply releasing the two latches from inside, pre drilled for a 2 player layout and the button holes are 29mm in diameter, so most standard size 28mm arcade buttons are suitable for mounting, including classic arcade buttons, SuzoHapp arcade buttons or IL arcade buttons.
The joystick holes are 30mm in diameter , so all of the joysticks on the market will mount in this kit, including Zippyy, IL, SuzoHapp, Sanwa or Seimitsu.
This 2 player classic upright arcade flat pack kit is supplied with all fixings for self assembly and the panels are pre-slotted, so you can add your own t-molding to the kit in your choice of color, to make your arcade kit unique.
This kit will give you the authentic look and fell, simply add your own monitor, joysticks/buttons and OS system to this kit and you will have your own arcade machine in no time exactly like you wished.
We also offer extra features like plexiglass set for monitor and marquee, artwork stickers, bezel, marquee and much more.
We do custom artwork design and custom cabinet design.
– 18mm Black melamine MDF
– Flip open control panel feature
– Removable back door
– T-Molding slots per-cut all around the arcade
– Adjustable MDF VASE mount bracket included
– Adjusting legs
– Back wheels
– The huge space inside offers plenty of room for a PC, sub woofer, coin mechanism or any other stuff.
– Suitable for projects including GAMMA, Hyper spin PC or Raspberry Pi projects
– All fixings included for self assembly
– Instruction set
– Up to a 24″ screen
– Can support 4:3 square or 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio
– 3 inch speakers mounting holes
– 29mm buttons mounting holes
– 80mm cooler mounting hole
– Bottom venting holes
– Switched power socket mounting hole
What would you get:
– 18mm black melamine MDF case
– 16mm raw MDF monitor frame and VASE mount bracket
– all fixings required to mount the arcade (L shape brackets, screws, locks, hinges,legs, wheels)
– T-molding with side edge preventing the stickers to peal (black, red, chrome, yellow, white)
– Plexiglass set for monitor and marquee area
– Plexiglass for control panel
– Black monitor bezel
– Arcade artwork stickers set (all stickers, bezel, marquee)
– We build plug & play arcades and we also supply other parts also.
Built Up Dimensions:
64cm (Width) x 60cm (Depth) x 169cm (Height)